Take Classes at Mills
Extend your learning with courses at Mills College
Through a cross-registration agreement between UC Berkeley and Mills College, Berkeley students may enroll in one Mills course per semester in addition to their courses at Berkeley.
Cross-registration allows you to explore a new academic environment, make new contacts, and enrich your Berkeley studies with a small liberal arts college experience.
- Choose from a variety of courses from the Mills catalog
- Remain registered at Berkeley while taking a course at Mills
- Earn transfer credit for courses completed
- Get a Mills College ID, which includes access to the Mills College library
Is taking classes at Mills right for you?
- You are a current undergraduate student at UC Berkeley.
- You were assigned female at birth, or self-identify as a woman.
- You have completed all equivalent prerequisites for the course you intend to take.