January 7-8 2016, Clark Kerr Conference Center
UC Berkeley, in partnership with the Office of the President, will host a conference on Predictive Analytics at the Clark Kerr Conference Center. Each UC campus is invited to send a team of 7-10 participants, including leadership from faculty, advising, registrars, undergraduate education, educational technology, and institutional planning & analysis.
Programming will focus on the following themes:
- The use of data and analytics in enrollment and curriculum management - how best to mount the curriculum using the power of information to guide decision-making.
- Use of predictive analytics in:
- understanding institutional trends about cohorts and student behavior;
- providing information to faculty about student performance in courses -- real-time feedback to potentially modify teaching throughout the term;
- sharing personalized feedback and information in real-time with students, advisors, and faculty to help guide student decision-making and behaviors.
Use the links below to register for the event. For more information, please contact UCBAnalytics@lists.berkeley.edu
Links for Participants
Session descriptions are available in the downloadable PDF
Visitor Services - Directions & Parking
Directions and a map to the summit event location
Shuttle schedule throughout the summit
Travel & Dining options, including shuttles between event locations
Logging in at the Clark Kerr Campus